16 February – 14 April – School application period.
16 February – 19 May – Workshop application period.
17 April – 28 April – Selection and notification of School participants
22 May – 27 May – Selection and notification of Workshop participants
29 May – 07 July – Fee payment period (lower fees)
07 July – 04 August – Late applications (subject to availability)
07 July – 04 August – Late payment period (higher fees)
|School only||Workshop only||School + Workshop|
|Student (until 07th July)*||R$400||R$400||R$600|
|Student (after 07th July)*||R$550||R$550||R$750|
|Non-Student (until 07th July)||R$600||R$750||R$900|
|Non-Student (after 07th July)||R$750||R$900||R$1100|
* Prices might change (get smaller!) depending on the availability of funding.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the registration forms below. Contact us if any clarification is needed.
- Note that separate applications must be made for the School and for the Workshop
- Preference at the Workshop will be given to researchers presenting original results. However, students attending the School may also attend the Workshop without submitting a presentation, provided there is enough space. We encourage students to apply for both events.
- Conversely, preference at the School will be given to postgraduate students. Some outstanding undergraduate students may also be accepted. Participants are not required to submit a presentation, but those who wish to do so are welcome, and will have the opportunity to present a poster.
- Acceptance for the School will be notified between 17 April and 28 April. Applications not selected in this period will be placed on a waiting list, together with post-deadline applications. Applicants on the waiting list may receive a late acceptance email after 10 Jul.
- Acceptance for the Workshop will be notified between 22 May and 27 May. Applicants for both School and Workshop will receive two separate notifications.
- Please await receipt of an acceptance email before paying your registration fee. If you have not received either an acceptance or rejection by the appropriate date, please contact us.
- Participants coming only for the Workshop may choose to pay their fees at any moment up to their arrival at the conference. However, fees will be higher after 07 Jul. Payments at the conference must be made in Brazilian Reais (R$).
- The registration fee covers participation, refreshments and conference events. It does not cover meals, travel or accommodation.
- The organizers are in the process to secure funding for some financial aid to participants in need. The result of this process will not be known until August. Hence, we strongly advise applicants to try to secure their own funding sources.
Registration for the school is now closed.
Instructions for payment will appear soon.